How do I apply for a property?

If you see a property you are interested in and would like to view it, please call Ball Rentals during normal business hours to schedule an appointment.

We do have an application process, there is a $20 per person app fee, we check credit, past rental history and verify employment.

How long does the application process take?

Typically 24-36 hrs, it really depends on how quickly the rental and employment verifications take, it is crucial to supply correct phone number on the application and helpful to let current and past landlords and bosses know I will be inquiring about you.

What does it cost to move into a property?

Once the application process is complete and approved a lease is drawn up for your review and signature, at the point of lease signing you will need to place the security deposit, pet deposit (if you have a pet) and first month’s rent.

When is rent due?

Rent is due on the 1st and late as of the 6th of each month. On the 6th of each month if rent has not been paid a late fee is applied. A late fee is 5% of your rental amount and must be paid with your rent.

How do I pay rent?

You can mail your rent to 1401 Aversboro Rd Suite 206 Garner, NC 27529, or you can drop it off in our rent drop box, this is located at the rear entrance of our building to the right of the glass doors, it is a black box on the wall and it says “BALL RENTALS” on it. We prefer to have rent payments made in check, money orders, or cashier’s check.

What do I need to do when I move into a property?

You will need to have all of the utilities transferred into your name immediately. Upon move in please make a list of things that you notice that are wrong with the property, this list will need to be given to the Property Manager, she will use this list when you move out to verify that you did not cause this damage, thus ensuring a full refund of your security deposit.

Can I have a pet?

If you have a pet or acquire a pet, a non-refundable pet fee of $250 per pet (limit of 2) will need to be paid. We DO NOT allow Pit Bull Terriers, Doberman Pinchers or Rottweiler’s.

Who maintains my lawn?

Lawn maintenance is a tenant responsibility, you will need to mow, weed eat, edge and maintain the hedges on a regular basis.

How do I handle a maintenance request?

You can fill out a maintenance request form and email it to the Property Manager or you may call it in during normal business hours.

What if there is an emergency?

Emergencies consist of fire, busted water pipe, no heat, if the temp is under 45 degrees and no AC if the temp is over 90 degrees. Fire, call 911 then call the Ball Rentals phone number at 919-661-6268 and leave a voice mail, this voice mail is checked regularly. Busted water pipe, try to locate a water shut off valve either to that pipe or to the house, then call Ball Rentals. Heat or AC issues please call and leave a voice mail.

Can I call a maintenance contractor directly and who do I call?

ONLY IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY! If you call for maintenance and it not deemed an emergency we reserve the right to charge you for the call.

A&E Heating and Air 919-662-0131

Carolina Plumbing 919-919-779-7452

Charles Cotton Electrical 919-552-6298

How do I give notice if I plan to move out?

If your lease is up and you will not be renewing your lease you must give a 30 day notice of vacate, you can fill this form out on line and email it to the Property Manager or write it out and send it in with your rent. Once it has been received the Property Manager will send you the “Move Out instructions”.

What is expected of me upon move out?

After you have given your 30 day notice, you will receive move out instructions, it is important to follow those instructions as closely as possible to ensure the return of you entire security deposit. We will need a forwarding address to be able to return the security deposit.

Contact Us

Ball Properties
1401 Aversboro Road, Suite 206
Garner, NC 27529
P: (919) 661-6268
F: (919) 772-3437

Send Contact Request